CD Kaller has been installing and repairing asphalt roofing since 1939! Our technicians are trained professionals and we have been certified by the major suppliers of asphalt roofing materials - and that allows us to offer you the best and longest warranties in the business. When you suspect or know you have a problem with your roof we'd appreciate you contacting us!
What to look for...
- Any light coming through your roof into your attic!
- Curled or dried up shingles
- Shingles without granules and/or granules in your gutters
- Torn, Loose or Missing shingles
- Leaks, Moisture or Mold inside your attic or home
- Damage to Gutters, Flashing, Fascia or Pipe Collars
- Ice Dams in the Winter (more about ice dams and roof ventilation)
- And... of course .. a tree on your roof as shown here
All of these can be or can cause major problems and - except for the tree - can be repaired without having to replace the whole roof. (We hope the tree never happens to you but in the case of Storm Damage here's what to do.) You should inspect your roof and attic periodically - and especially after severe weather - or contact a professional roofer like CD Kaller. We can inspect your roof and give you a written summary of what we've found - and an estimate to repair any damage.
Asphalt Roof Repairs
CD Kaller can take care of all your roof issues, from replacing a few shingles to a completely new roof. Our trained professionals are experience in all aspects of roof installation and repair and can quickly get your roof back into service and looking great.
Experienced Roofing Technicians
- Shingle Replacement
- Roof Deck
- Pipe Collars
- Roof Vents
- Finding and Fixing Leaks!
"...Here is the good news. I think it was around July 22 Bill came to our home. I don't know his last name. He found out where the leak was . :) He could explain it, to you, the why, where, etc. It is November now, which is 4 months laters and no more leaking. What a miracle!" - Mildred - see more...
We offer a wide selection of high quality shingles from all major manufacturers and will help you choose the best fit and style for your home